This was a regimen I got from someone a long time ago. I’ve already tried it twice, the recent one only a few months ago. I was able to naturally remove more than 40 gallstones. This is a cheaper and natural way to remove it than having an operation. If you think you have gallstones, try this out.
1. For the first five days, take four glasses of apple juice or four to five pieces of apples. The apple softens the gallstones. Eat meals as you normally do.
2. On the sixth day, do not take any dinner. At 6pm, take a mixture of 1 teaspoon Epsom salt with warm water. The Epsom mixture aids in the opening up of your gall bladder.
3. At 8pm, take another glass of the Epsom salt mixture.
4. At 10pm, take 1/2 cup of olive oil (or sesame oil) with 1/2 cup lemon juice, mixed well. This will help the passage of the stones out smoothly.
5. The next day, you will see the stones floating when you have your daily bathroom visit. These range from light green to dark green in color and appear in different sizes.
Let me know if you need Epsom salt, I have a big bag at home. Good luck!